PDA

View Full Version : Ricochet Responds To Complaint About Joining Team RAW

Kemo
11-13-2019, 09:41 PM
WWE’s Resident Superhero, Ricochet, has responded to a fan who was critical of his inclusion onto RAW’s Survivor Series team. Engaging on Twitter, Ricochet replied to the fan who wasn’t happy that the Superstar isn’t receiving more championship opportunities.

“My guy, you gotta remember I just got here not even a year ago and I plan on being here a long time. I feel like I’ve accomplished a lot in 9 months. So just relax, I’ve got this. It’s all apart of the plan.”

He followed it up with a tweet highlighting his current win/loss record on Monday Night RAW, adding: “For people who are wanting to know why I got added to the #SurvivorSeries team over others. Maybe it’s because I have the best win-loss on Raw? Not a brag, but a visualization of years of hard work and dedication to my craft. This is something I do not take for granted.”

Ricochet recently commented on his current position within WWE, defending how the promotion has utilized him to date. He noted how he loved being “portrayed as a superhero to hopefully millions of children and people around the world. The entire @WWEUniverse pushes me to be better everyday.”

Ricochet joins Seth Rollins, Drew McIntyre, Kevin Owens and Randy Orton as a member of Team RAW. They face the SmackDown Team of Roman Reigns, Ali, Braun Strowman, King Corbin and Shorty G. There are no announced members of Team NXT at this time.

Survivor Series takes place on November 24th from the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois.