PDA

View Full Version : WWE Reportedly Edited RAW Reactions During Seth Rollins’ Challenge

Kemo
11-13-2019, 09:42 PM
Following the taped edition of this past week’s episode of Monday Night RAW, people in attendance have suggested that WWE has adjusted the crowd noise during the show. One such person is Alex McCarthy of talkSPORT, who was in attendance for that night’s event.

McCarthy noted, “Just watching #RAW back. Anyone in attendance will back me up here: Seth Rollins’ line ‘I think I am the best wrestler on the planet’ was roundly booed. Yet, they’ve made it sound like a majority cheer on the broadcast. Weird that they do that. And this isn’t about Seth (I’ve been roundly abused before for arguing he is, in actual fact, very good and in the convo of best in the world), I’m just not big on crowd noises being adjusted to fit a narrative.”

Monday’s edition of RAW and last week’s episode of Friday Night SmackDown were both taped in Manchester last Friday. This would have given the promotion ample opportunity to adjust and change the audience reception to several segments and promos as they saw fit, including the Rollins’ promo mentioned.

WWE’s next pay-per-view is Survivor Series. The show takes place on November 24th from the Allstate Arena in Rosemont, Illinois.

N0GypGtrXF8