PDA

View Full Version : Dolph Ziggler Addresses John Morrison WWE Rumors

Kemo
11-13-2019, 09:43 PM
Dolph Ziggler has recently addressed the rumors that his friend, John Morrison, may return to WWE. News broke in September suggesting that Morrison had resigned with the company, though he would dispute the claim in a tweet.

Speaking with talkSPORT, Ziggler shared that he keeps hearing people talk about the rumor. He also joked how Morrison would frequently tell him he’s coming back to the company.

“He’s a friend of mine. We hang out and do things together. I just did a little cameo in a short movie he did a couple of weeks ago and then he posted these pictures of the two of us, and then I posted them like ‘this is cool’. Then everyone is like ‘Confirmed! These guys are a tag team, they’re dressing like double dragon, they’re back!’ And I’m like ‘guys’…”

Ziggler continued, “He’s a friend of mine and I was doing him a favour. He keeps it under his coat about what he’s doing but for three years he’s been telling me he’s coming back! So, I don’t know if he’s messing with me or what so I stopped asking him. I hope he comes back. It’s been a really long time, it’ll be so refreshing to see him. He and I 10 years ago on these overseas tours, we’d either start the show or wrestle before the intermission, first-half main event, where we were given free reign to tear it down and have a blast. Hopefully he’s back soon, I don’t know.”

At the time of writing, neither WWE nor Hennigan have confirmed the signing. Hennigan previously wrestled for WWE from 2002 to 2011. He is a former WWE Intercontinental Champion and multiple-time WWE Tag Team Champion.