PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins Calls Out CM Punk Again, Shayna Baszler On Becky Lynch

Kemo
11-19-2019, 08:48 PM
Seth Rollins was one of the first WWE stars to react to CM Punk’s surprise appearance at WWE Backstage last week. Rollins had told the former WWE Champion to fight him and he has called out the Straight Edge Superstar once again.

The Best In The World had tweeted about having to catch up on the last few years of wrestling for his new role at WWE Backstage and replying to him, the former Universal Champion once again challenged him for a fight:

Don’t talk about me, fight me. I’ll catch ya right up.

— Seth Rollins (@WWERollins) November 18, 2019

Though while Seth Rollins is trying to get CM Punk to fight him, the former World Champion recently confirmed that he won’t be at Royal Rumble next year and there is no news of him returning to the ring anytime soon.

This week’s episode of Monday Night Raw saw the NXT Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler, Jessamyn Duke and Maria Shafir getting involved in a segment with Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch resulting in a brawl between these stars.

After the show, The Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch commented on Shayna’s recent attacks, saying that she is coming after ‘The Man’ to make a name for herself.

Baszler responded to these comments from Lynch in the following post-show interview and also commented on how she is preparing for her WarGames match before the upcoming Survivor Series PPV: