PDA

View Full Version : Dolph Ziggler Recalls Getting Yelled At By Vince McMahon Backstage

Kemo
11-19-2019, 08:55 PM
WWE wrestler Dolph Ziggler recently took part in an interview with talkSPORT.

During the conversation, “The Showoff” spoke about some of his notable career moments, including cashing in his Money in the Bank contract, his performance during Survivor Series 2014, and facing former WCW legend, Goldberg. He also opened up about the occasions in which Vince McMahon has yelled at him over his work or performance.

When asked what the worst thing Vince McMahon has ever said to him, the former multiple-time former World Heavyweight Champion replied, “Oh, boy. I can’t say those things! It’s very passionate in the backstage gorilla position where something either really special happens or it doesn’t. And, of course, as much as I brag about being great, I’ve been yelled at a million times because you either went the wrong direction or did something or went heavy [on time].”

He continued, “Something along the lines of ‘This isn’t the Attitude Era, you can’t just go as long as you want out there’, with some yelling back and forth between us.”

Ziggler then joked about how McMahon’s reaction made him think “So, like, I’m almost there? No, no your not.”

WWE’s next pay-per-view Survivor Series takes place this Sunday. At the time of writing, Ziggler, who has recently been partnering with Robert Roode, has yet to be scheduled to compete.