PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Angle Shares Which WWE Storyline Was Tough For Him

Kemo
11-19-2019, 08:56 PM
WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle recently hosted a Q&A session on his official Facebook page. During the fan interaction, Angle shared which WWE storyline he didn’t enjoy, his old action figures, and who he considers to be the friendliest wrestlers in the WWE locker room.

Although he has never turned down a storyline, Angle confessed there was one story arc that he wasn’t comfortable with:

“The one that I didn’t really like was with Booker T and Sharmell, when I was stalking Sharmell. A bit weird for me. Have tons of respect for Book and Sharmell. It was tough to do,” he said.

When asked about how he felt when he got his very first action figure, Angle responded “It was pretty cool. My wife is kind of pissed at me because I never collected any of my action figures. I’m not much of a collector.”

He explained how he and his wife are now actively trying to collect all of his old figures, saying “She’s trying to do it now and it’s costing us lots of money. It’s hard to find the old figures, but my wife has been buying them online. Rumors are I have over 150 different figures. We will see.”

As far as the friendliest wrestlers in WWE, Angle was quick to name Seth Rollins and Finn Balor. He noted that they are both very respectful and extremely approachable, which he believes most fans would agree with.