PDA

View Full Version : Ember Moon Opens Up About Her Achilles Injury

Kemo
11-20-2019, 04:39 PM
WWE Superstar Ember Moon was a guest on last night’s episode of FS1’s WWE Backstage. During her appearance, Moon openly addressed the current injury that has kept her away from in-ring competition.

“Long and short, I basically ruptured my Achilles and tore it in half. So…tore it off the bone. Sorry, tore it off the bone as well. So, as Booker would say: I’m done. But, while I’m done, I get to hang out with you guys and talk a whole load of wrestling.”

There is, unfortunately, no return schedule for Moon. She noted that she has taken a coaching opportunity for the time being as she heals and rehabs. Moon has been away from the ring dealing with this injury since her last television appearance on the September 23rd episode of Monday Night RAW. She lost a match to Lacey Evans.

At the time, Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter commented on the injury, writing “Moon will be out of action for a decent length of time with either an ankle or an Achilles injury. The latter is really nasty, as that can be close to a year.”

New Day member Xavier Woods also recently suffered an Achilles injury during a WWE Live Event in Australia. He has since had surgery and is estimated to be out of action from anywhere between 6 months up to a year. Depending on the severity of Moon’s injury, then, her recovery time could be similar.