PDA

View Full Version : Drew McIntyre Addresses His NXT Appearance, Keith Lee

Kemo
11-22-2019, 09:02 PM
Drew McIntyre returned to WWE’s black-and-gold brand during this week’s episode of NXT. “The Scottish Psychopath” made a surprise appearance near the end of the show, delivering a Claymore Kick to Dominik Dijakovic. He was subsequently taken out by Keith Lee.

Taking to Twitter, McIntyre thanked Triple H for the open door invitation he gave to both RAW and SmackDown rosters. He noted how “The Game” helped bring him back to WWE before promising to “put your boys down” this Sunday at Survivor Series. McIntyre also addressed Lee’s actions on NXT, referencing their past problems on EVOLVE before promising him a “bag of receipts.”

“Appreciate the invite @TripleH You brought me back to @WWE but this Sunday I gotta put your boys down #SurvivorSeries P.S @RealKeithLee First @WWNEVOLVE now @WWENXT I got a bag of receipts to collect on you”

Lee attacked McIntyre during the WWN Live Mercury Rising: EVOLVE vs. PROGRESS event back on April 1, 2017. This attacked forced McIntyre off the card, giving him an opportunity to appear in the front row of NXT TakeOver: Orlando over WrestleMania 33 weekend.

McIntyre is a part of Team RAW alongside Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Randy Orton and Ricochet. They take on Team NXT and Team SmackDown, comprised of Roman Reigns, Mustafa Ali, Braun Strowman, King Corbin and Shorty G. As of writing, members of Team NXT have yet to be announced.