PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins Calls Out CM Punk For Match At WrestleMania 36

Kemo
11-22-2019, 09:21 PM
Seth Rollins wants to wrestle CM Punk at WrestleMania next year. The former Universal Champion was interviewed by 101WKQX in Chicago recently and said he’s calling Punk out for a match at next year’s event.

“I want to make some money, so if CM Punk wants to talk all of the smack in the world, I’ve invited him a million times to come to my ring,” Rollins said. “To my domain on live television where you can’t hide behind anything, no desk in LA. Let’s do this thing, man, let’s fight, let’s fight it out like men.”

Rollins would continue to say he not only wants to face CM Punk but he also wants to do so at WrestleMania:

“For me, the only place the match happens is WrestleMania in the main event. That’s the only reason I’m picking a fight with him, I’ve got no other interest than that. If he’s interested, it’s out there. Any time you’re ready, let’s go.”

The full interview can be heard on WrestleZone Radio below:

“This is a place that has given me everything that I’ve ever wanted in my life, not only for me but has provided me a living for my family, for people that I love, that I care about and of course I’m going to have its back,” Rollins continued. “I’m not going to sit here and let you push it around, push me around and act like you’re so cool. You couldn’t bust a cherry in a fruit fight, dude.”