PDA

View Full Version : Ryback Talks About WWE Talent Requesting Their Releases

Kemo
11-25-2019, 09:46 PM
Former WWE Superstar Ryback has discussed the rise of WWE talent requesting their releases from the company. Speaking on an episode of his podcast, Conversations with the Big Guy, Ryback highlighted Sin Cara’s recent request to leave the promotion. Like several Superstars before him, including Luke Harper and Mike Kanellis, Sin Cara took to Twitter and shared the news with his fanbase.

“The lack of respect they [WWE] give to so many of the guys,” Ryback said. “Especially guys that have tenure there who have helped you make the guys that you are investing in, even more, that is the part of wrestling that really upsets me, they treat you like you are not a winner if you are not winning, but it’s fake. It’s the most ass backward community I have ever seen in my life.”

He continued, “That is the system that they [WWE] try. They want you to feel insecure and to not speak, they want you to do whatever, so I believe, and he is a man who I have no doubt in my mind that he has had conversations with Vince McMahon and Triple H, for him, if he is going on social media and doing it, this was his way of saying f–k you to you guys, you’re not listening I’m just going to put it out in public now you are going to acknowledge it one way or another and he gets to go home.”

Ryback then claimed that WWE has “walked all over pro wrestlers.” He noted how, now that talent have more than one company to make a living with, they need to “man up more than ever.” Ryback juxtaposed their requests his own WWE exit, explaining that he waited until he had saved enough money. Only then was he confident that he could leave and be comfortable as he pursued other opportunities.