PDA

View Full Version : Lio Rush Reflects On His Survivor Series Victory

Kemo
11-25-2019, 09:48 PM
During the Survivor Series Kickoff show, Lio Rush managed to successfully defend his Cruiserweight Championship. “The Man of the Hour” defeated both Kalisto and Akira Tozawa in order to keep his purple title.

Afterwards, Rush caught up with WWE for an exclusive backstage interview. It was highlighted how the triple threat championship match was sprung on him at the last moment but, despite this, Rush was confident he would leave as champ.

“I’m feeling good. I’m feeling as better as ever. I went out there in a horrible mood. Horrible mood. Away from my family, away from my kids. On the road for a week plus: RAW, SmackDown, NXT, 205 Live, you name it, The Man of the Hour’s there.”

He continued, “On top of that, Angel Garza is running his mouth, talking crap, and this got sprung on me last minute. But you know what? I got the first win for NXT tonight. You put the Man of the Hour—The Champ of the Hour—at the front of the line, every time, and I deliver. And that’s exactly what I did tonight.”

Rush attacked Garza following Garza’s victory over Isiah “Swerve” Scott during Saturday’s NXT TakeOver: WarGames preshow. The two recently fought for the Cruiserweight Championship on an episode of NXT, with Rush coming away the winner. This recent attack, however, suggests that their feud is far from over.

GNEzFausKgQ