PDA

View Full Version : Shinsuke Nakamura Calls Roderick Strong “Lucky,” Promises AJ Styles “We’re Not Done Yet”

Kemo
11-26-2019, 08:58 PM
It appears as though things are far from over between Shinsuke Nakamura, AJ Styles and Roderick Strong. Following their Triple Threat match at this past Sunday’s Survivor Series, the Superstars have been lashing out at each other via social media.

Strong would emerge victorious from their hard-fought clash, stealing the win at the last moment from Styles. WWE soon posted a video interview with Strong where he addressed that night’s success. Styles responded to Strong’s words, writing “Enjoy it, Roddy. You know where I’ll be every Monday night. #WWERaw #SurvivorSeries”

If Styles’ challenge wasn’t enough, Nakamura then got involved, claiming that Strong’s win was simply “lucky” and that he’ll end up paying for it. The current Intercontinental Champion then promised that he and Styles weren’t done yet, alluding that all three men have unfinished business with each other despite all representing different WWE brands.

“Congrats @roderickstrong.but it was just lucky. You’ll pay for this soon maybe. @AJStylesOrg, we’re not done yet. Anyway I was standing tall in the ring…. tallest. #SurvivorSeries #RAW #SmackDown #NXT #AnStupidEra”

Strong would see Nakamura’s insult, responding to the “King of Strong Style” that he was open to a 1-on-1 matchup any time.

I am open to a 1 on 1 match up any time my friend. Let’s see if it was luck!

— Roderick Strong (@roderickstrong) November 25, 2019

His victory on Sunday wasn’t the only win for the Undisputed Era. NXT Champion Adam Cole would also successfully defend his gold against “The Bruiserweight” Pete Dunne, subsequently being referred to as NXT’s “Iron Man” by Triple H.