PDA

View Full Version : The Undertaker Recalls Incident Between Himself And Kurt Angle During The Plane Ride From Hell

Kemo
11-26-2019, 09:01 PM
During the premiere episode of “Stone Cold” Steve Austin’s new WWE Network show, Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions, The Undertaker recalled a story about the infamous Plane Ride From Hell. This journey took place following WWE’s Insurrextion pay-per-view in London back in 2002. Several incidents occurred on the flight, including some that led to Scott Hall and Curt Hennig receiving their future endeavors from the company.

Turns out that The Undertaker had an incident of his own that led to him choking WWE’s resident Olympic Hero at the time, Kurt Angle.

‘Taker shared how they were all on a chartered plane with huge first-class seating, allowing him to get comfortable before their trip devolved into the “flight from hell.” Having fallen asleep, the WWE Legend remembered being woken up because Angle and Vince McMahon were by his feet, wrestling.

“So I come to and I see Kurt on Vince and I went, ‘Oh hell no!’ So I locked [Kurt] and I was in tight. Finally, Kurt was like, ‘Take…Take’ He could barely get it out. ‘You’re choking me.’ Then somebody by that time said they were just playing and I let go, sat back down in my seat and went back out.”