PDA

View Full Version : Keith Lee Responds To Roman Reigns’ Praise

Kemo
11-26-2019, 09:02 PM
NXT Superstar Keith Lee received significant praise from his fellow Superstars following his Survivor Series performance. Lee participated as a member of Team NXT during the 5-on-5-on-5 Elimination Match.

One notable Superstar who had high words for Lee was “The Big Dog” himself, Roman Reigns. Taking to Twitter, Reigns wrote: “Well, damn. That was fun, Chicago. Respect to #Raw and #WWENXT. @RealKeithLee, I’ll see you again big man. #SurvivorSeries”

Lee has since responded to Reigns’ comment, admitting that it was an honor for him to compete in the ring with the calibre of Superstars that were a part of that match. He stated that, although Team NXT came close to winning, they just weren’t close enough before adding that he looks forward to meeting Reigns in the ring again in the future.

“If I’m being honest…..it was an absolute honor just to compete with everyone in that ring, from my own squad to the competition. Came close….but not close enough. I look forward to the next meeting…”

Team SmackDown would walk away the winners of their Elimination Match with both Team RAW and Team NXT. Reigns would lead SmackDown to victory, eventually putting away Lee for the final, decisive fall.