PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins On Tommaso Ciampa: “Our Paths Will Cross Again”

Kemo
11-26-2019, 09:03 PM
Seth Rollins believes that it’s only a matter of time before he and NXT’s Tommaso Ciampa cross paths again. Speaking with 101WKQX Chicago before this past Sunday’s Survivor Series, Rollins talked about NXT being WWE’s third brand and how it has earned its spot alongside RAW and SmackDown.

“They’ve got a ton of really talented guys and girls down there and they’ve been making waves and earned their spot,” Rollins said. “They got the television show on USA Network on Wednesday nights basically on their own, building it from the grassroots from where we were seven years ago at this point—but they’re doing well. It’s certainly added an element of chaos and there’s a lot more bodies to go around, so it feels like every show is unpredictable. You never know when something’s going to happen. Is it overkill? Maybe, but it’s been a fun couple of weeks at the very least.”

Last week’s episode of the black-and-gold brand ended with Rollins and Ciampa brawling in the ring. Reflecting on his NXT homecoming, Rollins confessed he has a lot of respect for the former NXT Champion, sharing how he has been admired him for a long time.

“Ciampa’s a guy that I’ve admired for a long time from afar. He and I never really crossed paths in the ring, so that was really the first interaction that I can recall and sort of the first interaction where we’re both at different levels.”

Rollins then shared that he assumes their paths will cross again in the future. For him, he’d prefer a one-on-one matchup so they can give the WWE Universe a matchup to be remembered.

“I can only assume at some point down the line our paths will cross again,” Rollins stated. “Hopefully in a one-on-one contest and we can give fans who are clamoring for a match of that caliber the one that they deserve.”