PDA

View Full Version : Vince McMahon Reportedly Furious Seth Rollins Mentioned CM Punk on RAW

Kemo
11-26-2019, 09:06 PM
Last night on WWE RAW, Seth Rollins opened up the show by berating several members of the RAW roster for their performance at Survivor Series.

During the segment, the Chicago crowd began to chant for CM Punk. Rollins told the live crowd that he tried to get Punk on the show but that Punk would rather sit behind a desk in LA.

According to a report from Wrestling Observer Radio, Vince McMahon was upset backstage that Rollins acknowledged the chants.

“Unless Seth and Vince worked it out and Vince was working everyone backstage by being furious when this is going on, Vince was really upset about Seth responding to (the CM Punk chants) because Vince’s rule is that you don’t, on television in particular, you do not push the idea of a match that you are not going to deliver,” Dave Meltzer said on the show.

“I think that most likely that Vince wasn’t putting on an act and there is no deal as of right now and that Seth responded and Vince acting like he was furious was because he was actually not happy that Vince responded.”

Meltzer would allow for the possibility that Vince McMahon was “working” people in the back by pretending to be upset, however.

“I leave that open because it is Vince McMahon and anything’s possible especially on something like this,” Meltzer continued. “I don’t believe it, I’m just throwing out that 2% possibility that its that level of ‘work.'”

You can watch the Seth Rollins ‘Town Hall’ from Monday’s RAW below:

p5_yiS5Czp4