PDA

View Full Version : Rey Mysterio Comments On His US Championship Victory

Kemo
11-27-2019, 09:54 PM
New WWE United States Champion Rey Mysterio has addressed his title victory from this past episode of Monday Night RAW. The win came following a combination of his 619 into an RKO, courtesy of Randy Orton. Mysterio followed up with a splash to AJ Styles, securing the one, two, three that crowned him the new champion.

Both Mysterio and Orton have since addressed Orton’s help in the match. Orton wrote the following on Twitter, “@reymysterio congrats on the #USTitle win. Also, you’re welcome. You owe me one briz.”

Mysterio would retweet a message from WWE that included the final moments of his RAW match. He admitted that he couldn’t take sole credit for his victory, telling Orton that he owed him one.

“After my adrenaline rush has gone down for the night, I have to admit I can’t take all the credit for tonight’s win on the [US Flag Emoji] Tittle. I have much respect for the #RKO!! @RandyOrton, I owe you one!! #Respect”

Mysterio participated in a Fatal 4 Way match earlier in the night to earn the right to compete against Styles. He defeated Randy Orton, Ricochet and Drew McIntyre for the opportunity. This match to determine a new number one contender came about after The OC attacked Styles’ original challenger, Humberto Carillo.

0lLWutduH48