PDA

View Full Version : Seth Rollins On CM Punk, Fans Booing Him

Kemo
12-04-2019, 05:44 PM
Former WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins was a guest on last night’s episode of WWE Backstage. Despite having a recent war of words online with Backstage analyst CM Punk, Punk was not present for the show.

“I’m here, he’s not here. I’m not shocked about that,” Rollins said. “I think I’ve exhausted all of my energy on the subject. I just don’t think it’s going anywhere, I’m not shocked that he’s not here, so I think it’s time to maybe move on to something that matters. I wish he was here. I wish we could have a face-to-face, but it’s not in the cards.”

During his time on the show, Rollins reflected on the reception he has been receiving recently from the WWE Universe, admitting that he is aware of the comments being made about him.

“You read the comments, you hear the small segment of the audience that boos me. Let’s be clear, this is not everywhere. I go to Little Rock, I go to Germany, I do live events all over the world and I’m not getting booed, alright? It’s not happening,” Rollins said.

He continued, “There’s a small contingent of our audience that’s very vocal on social media. But you see that, you hear that, you read that, that affects you—and I’m a passionate guy. I love this business. This is my life, so when you put so much into it, to feel like I get disrespected, I’m going to push back.”

Rollins noted how the “cool thing” right now is to hate on him as he is the “guy on top.” He compared himself to John Cena and Roman Reigns, contrasting his experiences with theirs back when they were WWE’s top Superstars.