PDA

View Full Version : Rhea Ripley Discusses Her Recent Push

Kemo
12-06-2019, 03:12 AM
Rhea Ripley has received a push in recent times and just in the past month she had led her teams at both Survivor Series and NXT Takeover: WarGames to victory.

The former NXT UK Women’s Champion recently had an interview with Newsweek to promote her match against Dakota Kai on the latest episode of NXT.

During the interview, the 23-year-old was asked how she feels about receiving the significant push in the Black and Yellow brand and she said that she can’t put it in words:

“It’s incredible to be honest, I can’t put it into words how happy I am about everything, and to even get my name out there, let alone be one of the top stars at the moment. It’s absolutely insane, and I can’t wait to keep going out on Wednesday night to show them what I can do.”

Ripley continued by saying that it’s insane how far she has come from the first Mae Young Classic tournament in 2017 where she lost in the second round. She claimed that it’s insane to see herself become who she knows she truly is.

Apart from this, Rhea Ripley also talked about her transition from being a top heel in NXT UK to becoming one of the top babyfaces the main NXT brand saying that it’s been weird.

She recalled how she would go out there and try to be the biggest prick she can be. Then people started getting behind her and now it feels weird to have people like her.