PDA

View Full Version : Corey Graves Says Charlotte Flair Is Not Feeling Her Current Storyline, Flair Responds

Kemo
12-07-2019, 12:14 AM
Corey Graves has been enjoying the freedom he has been given with WWE’s new After The Bell podcast where the former NXT star has been very vocal about his thoughts on the current WWE programming.

An example of this was seen during the latest episode of the show where Graves talked about the ongoing storyline between Charlotte Flair and the Kabuki Warriors.

The SmackDown commentator made some bold claims about this rivalry, saying that Charlotte has never felt less important than she does right now. He then went on to elaborate that Flair is highly talented and said that he misses her queen:

“Charlotte Flair has never felt less important than she does right now. This whole tag team thing with Charlotte finding a different partner week after week. It just doesn’t click. I am not feeling it and it looks to me that Charlotte is not feeling it.

Charlotte Flair carried the main event of WrestleMania this year because she is a pro. She is highly talented and when she is motivated, dare I say untouchable. I miss the queen, my queen. The villainous that just kicked everybody’s a** because she was superior. I want my queen back.”

Interestingly, the Queen herself responded to these comments from Corey Graves and she claimed that the Savior of Misbehavior is not entirely wrong:

The problem is: He’s not entirely wrong.

— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) December 5, 2019

Charlotte Flair has recently been involved in a storyline with the Kabuki Warriors and reports suggest that she will be teaming up with Becky Lynch to challenge the current Women’s Tag Team Champions for their title at the upcoming TLC PPV.