PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy Has More Character Ideas Ready To Go, Discusses Constantly Evolving

Kemo
12-07-2019, 12:18 AM
Veteran WWE Superstar Matt Hardy has shared that he has more creative character ideas ready to go. Over the years, Hardy has successfully showcased his undeniable creative streak, in particular during his tenure in Impact Wrestling as Broken Matt Hardy.

“I have at least two other good things in mind right now,” Hardy confirmed. “And that’s the important thing, especially for me now. Because I’m much more entertainment driven than I am athletically driven. So it’s important for me to have those things.”

He continued, “And also, as an artist, that’s very cathartic for me. And I enjoy being able to come up with this cool, creative idea and then apply it to something. And that’s what it takes to survive in this day and age because the people’s attention spans are so short. Characters constantly have to change and evolve, constantly.”

Hardy recently celebrated the 25th anniversary of his very first televised match in WWE. He recently returned to WWE’s on-screen product after seven months away from TV. Most notably, Hardy returned in attire that echoed his old-school Team Xtreme days. Despite his best attempts, he would ultimately lose his return match to Buddy Murphy in relatively short order.

pC70McNODdA