PDA

View Full Version : Tommaso Ciampa Reflects On Sharing The Ring With Randy Orton And Roman Reigns

Kemo
12-09-2019, 08:57 PM
NXT Superstar Tommaso Ciampa has shared who he was most looking forward to sharing the ring with during WWE’s last pay-per-view, Survivor Series. For him, the two Superstars he was eager to compete against were “The Big Dog” Roman Reigns and “The Viper” Randy Orton.

“[…] for me, personally, Roman has always kind of been a dream opponent and Randy has always kind of been more like a dream mentor just cause we’re so similar in style that I’ve always kind of visioned that if he could take me under his ring or tag with him or something, but either way just the idea of sharing a stage with those two dudes…”

Ciampa was quick to note that he wasn’t discrediting anyone else in the match. For him, however, Reigns and Orton were the two he was most looking forward to having some ring time against, no matter how long it might have been.

He added how his going against those two wouldn’t just have been great for him, but for his family as well. He explained how his dad, brother and cousins are all huge wrestling fans, and so for them to get the opportunity to see Ciampa wrestle against top names on such a large platform was “wild” to him.

Team SmackDown, which featured Roman Reigns, would eventually emerge victoriously from their Survivor Series elimination match featuring both Team RAW and Team NXT.