PDA

View Full Version : Batista Reveals Who He Has Asked To Induct Him Into Hall Of Fame

Kemo
12-10-2019, 10:23 PM
Batista was announced as the first inductee for the Hall Of Fame class of 2020 yesterday and this announcement was followed by another one, confirming the induction of nWo as well.

Since the tradition calls for it, a lot of people have been wondering who will be the inductor for these legends since the news came out, and now at least the Animal has revealed who he has chosen for the role.

Batista recently replied to a tweet about the possible Hall Of Fame inductors for him which mentioned people like Triple H and Randy Orton.

However, replying to the post, the former World Champion revealed that for personal reasons, he has asked former WWE wrestler and current producer Fit Finlay to induct him:

I owe a lot to all those names mentioned and many more but for personal reasons I’ve personally requested that @ringfox1 induct me into the #WWEHOF … I’m sure that anyone who knows Fit Finlay will not question my request.

— Dave Bautista (@DaveBautista) December 9, 2019

Batista wrestled his final match at WrestleMania 35 this year where he competed against fellow former Evolution member Triple H in a No Holds Barred match.

The two had teased tension during the SmackDown’s 1000th episode and they went on set up the match during a Raw episode in March with Triple H putting his career on the line.

Batista ended up losing the bout due to interference from Ric Flair who he had attacked earlier. Batista announced his retirement from professional wrestling afterwards.