PDA

View Full Version : Randy Orton Comments On Batista Joining WWE Hall Of Fame

Kemo
12-10-2019, 10:28 PM
WWE Superstar Randy Orton has shared his thoughts on the announcement that his former Evolution stablemate Batista is joining the WWE Hall of Fame.

Speaking with WWE.com, Orton shared that he felt it was “great news” when he found out. “The Viper” then reflected on the long history he shares with Batista going back to their time in WWE developmental.

“Dave deserves it. I’ve known him for 20 years; he was the first guy I ever ran into when I reported down to Louisville, Kentucky for developmental back when I was 19 years old,” Orton said. “I remember seeing this 350-pound, jacked-up man and just was thinking to myself ‘What have I got myself into?’”

He continued, “Of course after that was Evolution, and I saw Dave grow, we became friends, we travelled the world together. My hats off to him, man. I can’t wait to hear his speech, I know it’ll be heartfelt. He’s always been good to me, and I look forward to seeing him on that special day.”

When asked about his thoughts about his own possible induction into the Hall of Fame, Orton was humble in his response. He admitted he would rather join his Evolution stablemates in the future. Orton believes he how there are a “few more bumps to take in a WWE ring” before he’s ready to join the Legends that have been previously honored.

h7VGG6AOYSI