PDA

View Full Version : Nikki Bella Has Regrets About Her Breakup With John Cena

Kemo
12-18-2019, 08:44 PM
Nikki Bella recently did an interview with Health Magazine to talk about her reality show, Total Bellas on the E! Network.

During the interview, she discussed chronicling her breakup with John Cena on the show. This is where she revealed her one regret about what she didn’t do on the show regarding the split with the former WWE Champion.

“The one thing I really regret about showcasing the breakup is that no one got to hear [John’s] voice, and it just seemed so one-sided. I felt like that wasn’t fair to him because he was on this journey with us from the beginning.”

Nikki Bella also revealed that Cena never took one paycheck from Total Bellas. She thought it was beautiful that he was fully there to support her and she will never forget his support and his love.

“That’s what made me sad—I don’t want to say it became the Nikki show, but in a way it did because you didn’t get to see John anymore.”

The couple announced their separation last year after dating since 2012 and being engaged for a year. Prior to their split, John Cena and Nikki were scheduled to get married in May 2018.

5ZqCIEdLZT0