PDA

View Full Version : Hall of Famer Calls WWE’s Booking of Matt Hardy ‘Ridiculous’

Kemo
12-18-2019, 08:48 PM
WWE Hall of Famer and co-host of Sirius XM’s Busted Open Radio show Bully Ray recently made some interesting comments regarding Matt Hardy and his current positioning on the WWE roster.

Ray and Dave LeGreca discussed the former ‘Broken’ character’s popularity. Playing the huge pop that he received from Monday Night RAW. Hardy entered the gauntlet match to take on Ricochet.

Bully compared how Matt and his brother Jeff have been treated in the pro wrestling industry throughout their illustrious careers. “Hopefully Matt and Jeff won’t be angry with me when I say this,” Bully began. “But it is what it is. Have Matt and Jeff individually made mistakes on their journey over the past twenty to twenty five years personally outside of the ring? Yes, one hundred percent. You know what everybody makes mistakes and it’s going to happen.”

Ray then asked his co-host to describe what happens to Jeff Hardy whenever Matt has made a ‘mistake’ in the past? “They make him a singles star,” Bully stated. “We’ve seen it before, we saw it in the WWE we seen it today he becomes a champion. He becomes a star. They start pushing the hell out of Jeff.”

Bully also conversely asked what happens to Matt Hardy when Jeff makes a similar life choice? “Matt just falls down the ladder completely” Bully claimed. “It almost seems like they take out their frustrations on Matt for whatever Jeff may have done wrong. Any mistake that Jeff Hardy has made anybody could make it one time or another. And that’s why he would people gang up on people like that Jeff for a mistake they made whatever mistake it is. Drunken driving or that. This stuff happens. It could happen to you, it could happen to a family member, it could happen to anybody and hopefully he learned from the mistakes. These guys are my brothers."

Bully then finished by restating how Matt Hardy gets ‘pushed down’ instead of being pushed as a major singles star. “It just always winds up on the back burner, and he keeps reinventing himself and that is the kick in the balls. He takes it on the chin he reinvents himself V1, Big Money Matt, ‘Broken,’ it’s mad [that he] gets this all this stuff over. I think [he] gets put back on the back burner, it’s ridiculous.”