PDA

View Full Version : Roderick Strong Talks Undisputed Era and Teases ‘Getting More Gold’

Kemo
12-19-2019, 11:22 PM
WWE recently released the latest episode of the After The Bell podcast with host Corey Graves. During the show Graves interviewed current NXT North American Champion Roderick Strong. The pair discussed Strong’s career in WWE and his alignment with the Undisputed Era stable.

When asked about how he fits in the UE Roderick Strong stated “It couldn’t be more perfect. I mean it, I just love the fact that we we work so well together, we finish each other’s sentences. We’re always kind on the same vibe when it comes to what we’re trying to accomplish be it in a match, a promo segment or anything.”

Roderick Strong elaborated further, saying “it’s nice to just sit there and reflect sometimes about all the all the things we did prior to coming here. And then all the things we’re doing now and how we’re giving each other the opportunity to to just FEEL what we’re doing sometimes. You know it’s another surreal like situation where we talk sometimes. Like is this is really happening?”

“And we’re actually killing it so let’s pat ourselves on the back a little bit, but then let’s get to work. And now it’s just nice to have people that always push you. Sometimes it is what it is and maybe you’re having a rough day, but then you know when you see those guys there’s an accountability there too to be the performer you need to be on that day. You know to have three my best buds it couldn’t be better, honestly.”

Graves also asked Strong what he envisioned seeing the Undisputed Era doing heading into 2020. Strong responded by saying “I think we capture more gold.” Corey was then quick to mention that this would mean the group leaving NXT (as they already hold all of the gold on the brand). Strong responded to this by saying “we [are going] to do whatever we want. What about 2020 we will set the rules and want to show up and do whatever we want whenever we want?”