PDA

View Full Version : Kane Talks Working With Daniel Bryan

Kemo
12-25-2019, 05:42 PM
WWE legend Kane recently released the book “Mayor Kane: My Life in Wrestling and Politics” last month. He took part in an interview with SI.com to promote the book and discussed his relationship with Daniel Bryan.

“Bryan and I are on such opposite ends of the political spectrum,” said Kane. “But we respect each other as human beings and value each other’s opinions, so we had conversations and learned from each other. I learned a lot from Bryan, even if we didn’t always agree.”

Bryan and Kane famously formed the tag-team “Team Hell No.” The pair were involved in several memorable segments.

“Working with Bryan was probably the most fun I had in my entire wrestling career,” Kane continued. “That was because I was working with Daniel Bryan. I can’t say enough about the guy and his talent. Kane was a very dark, serious character, but Daniel Bryan changed all that. That was such a refreshing change for me.”

Kane also spoke about what fans can expect from his book.

“It’s all about my life, so there is a significant amount of wrestling in the book that will make WWE fans happy,” he said. “It was really fun to write, especially the stories of wrestling and traveling, and there is some really good stuff from my career.”