PDA

View Full Version : Baron Corbin Talks About Origin Of His “End Of Days” Move

Kemo
12-26-2019, 11:48 PM
Baron Corbin, who is also known as “King Corbin” now, talked about the inception of his finishing move the “End Of Days” and also shared an interesting story about a Hall of Famer jokingly threatening to steal his move.

Speaking to Sportskeeda, Corbin revealed that he had a talk with The Undertaker himself about keeping his finisher special sacred just like Taker did with the Tombstone.

“I 100% do and you know I had a conversation with Taker about that. He really made the Tombstone something very special. Nobody kicked out of it for a long time and he held it very sacred. So that was something I took to heart and something I wanted to do with it. Because yeah nobody’s ever kicked out of End of Days. When it lands it’s over and people know that.”

Another interesting thing about the move is that it was developed by an incident. In Corbin’s words, the move came into being when he was just playing around in NXT.

“At NXT we have like a crash pad ring where you can go in and just try stuff in. I was just messing around with somebody and they jumped and I caught him and kind of hit it… just playing around. As soon as we landed I was like, ‘Oh man… that was something cool.’ When it happened, you immediately knew.”

Corbin also shared that he was excited after coming up with the move and decided to show it to WWE Hall of Famer Billy Gunn. Gunn liked the move so much and joked that he will use the move against The Shield in his six-man tag team match at WrestleMania XXX.