PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Lashley Talks The Hate He’s Received From Angle With Lana

Kemo
01-01-2020, 09:11 PM
Bobby Lashley was involved in a rather eventful wedding angle with Lana last night on RAW. He recently took part in an interview with Sports Illustrated and noted that he has received messages of hate in regard to the angle.

“Yes, I’ve experienced a tremendous amount of hate. We as a society come out and we’re anti-bullying, anti-hate, anti-this, anti-that, but I think we actually pick and choose who we hate and bully,” Lashley said in the interview.

Lashley would continue to talk about what he has heard from people about the angle.

“It’s from the fact that this is interracial, because I’ve had guys saying the n-word to me and, ‘I’m going to kill you, we’re going to get you when you come down south.’ I just kind of sit back and laugh about it. I’ve even experienced some people that are in the business of wrestling—tweeting things and posting pictures, and I just sit back and laugh,” Lashley continued.

He would continue to say that he and Lana are not the type of people we generally think of as victims of bullying.

“A lot of times we feel that the person being hated on or being bullied should be a frail person. But now you take somebody like myself and Lana, who is a gorgeous woman, and we don’t look like the typical people that are bullied.”

9nsKvax_EJ8

Last night’s wedding between Bobby Lashley and Lana was quite the epic segment to close out RAW. Liv Morgan returned to RAW during the segment and revealed she had previously been in a relationship with Lana. This led to a brawl between the two and Rusev then revealed he had been in the wedding cake. Rusev then brawled with Lashley as well when the show finally came to a close.

1735FnM94Dk