PDA

View Full Version : Lana Talks About Online Bullying & Reaction To Angle With Bobby Lashley

Kemo
01-01-2020, 09:14 PM
Lana and Bobby Lashley took part in an eventful wedding ceremony last night on WWE RAW. Liv Morgan, Rusev, and Lana and Lashley’s first spouses made unadvertised appearances during the segment. Lana spoke with TV Insider recently about the fan response to the angle and hateful messages she has received on social media.

“It has been eye-opening to me how mean people are and what type of bullies people are in the world,” Lana said during the interview. “I can’t express enough of how mind-blowing it is. People don’t have to agree with my decisions in life, that’s fine, but if they don’t agree with me that doesn’t give them the right to come on my Instagram and call me a whore or a slut.”

Lana would continue to discuss the hateful messages she has received on social media.

“I’ve been called a prostitute on there. What are you even talking about, really? That I’m ‘ugly, fat, the worst human.’ Cyber-bullying is incredible. I knew it existed, but I never really thought it was to this extent. It’s really wrong.”

“I just want people to make a stand and say that is wrong,” Lana continued. “Just because you disagree with someone’s lifestyle doesn’t mean that you should come and be mean to them in life or on social media. Go talk to your friends about it if you are criticizing, but don’t come on my social platform and talk about it.”

Lana recently signed a new WWE contract. She addressed her relationship with the company in the interview with TV Insider.

“I’m so incredibly grateful. I love WWE so much. It has given me so many different platforms of storytelling and entertaining. Form Total Divas to dedicating my matches to being with so many different people from Tamina, Dolph Ziggler, having mixed match challenges, dance battles with Naomi. I feel like I’m living my dream.”