PDA

View Full Version : AJ Styles On If He Is Close To Retirement, Not Liking Social Media

Kemo
01-06-2020, 08:14 PM
WWE Superstar AJ Styles has revealed why he isn’t a fan of social media. Speaking with Busted Open Radio, Styles opened up about his opinion, commenting on how he wished “social media didn’t exist.”

“[…] it’s terrible,” Styles stated. “I honestly wish social media didn’t exist, and [these] are arguments that I have with my own wife about things that… it’s like, listen, if some crazy stuff happened, happened when we were kids, we just didn’t know about it but now, you know everything about anything that goes on because of social media. It’s terrible. I wish we didn’t have it guys. I really do.”

When asked by host Mark Henry if he was close to retirement, Styles confirmed he believes he is. He reflected on how, as he has gotten older, his energy levels aren’t where they once were.

“You can see that starting to deplete and I’ve said this before, I don’t want to be that AJ Styles that everybody goes, ‘Wow, I wish he could still do that’ or, ‘Oh wow, he’s really slow.’ I don’t want that. I wanna be the AJ Styles that people will remember and go out that way. Will I be like I was when I was 25? There’s no way. It’s just not possible.”

Styles is currently involved in a storyline against “The Viper” Randy Orton. Their feud further developed last week on Monday Night RAW after a supposedly injured Orton managed to surprise Styles with an RKO.