PDA

View Full Version : Lana Discusses Current Storyline, Being A Storyteller

Kemo
01-06-2020, 08:17 PM
WWE Superstar Lana joined Reel Talker to discuss a variety of subjects. One subject they spoke about was her current storyline with Bobby Lashley, Rusev, and now Liv Morgan.

“I really am having so much fun, I feel very fortunate to be able to do what I love for a living,” Lana said. “We’re storytellers and at the end of the day, we’re telling a story that people relate to.”

She continued, “We all know someone that has broken up, we all know someone who has gotten divorced, we all know people that have fallen out of love, we’ve all known someone who has cheated. We’re storytellers and I feel like that’s my destiny in life, to tell stories. People might hate me right now but I think partly the reason people hate the Ravishing Russian is because people know someone like that…. If you don’t have an incredible villain, you don’t need an incredible hero.”

Lana and Lashley recently shared how they have been receiving hateful comments and online bullying because of the storyline. Their recent wedding ceremony was interrupted by a returning Liv Morgan, who revealed that she and Lana were previously lovers. In the wake of the revelation, Lana asked fans to not “assume someone’s sexuality.”