PDA

View Full Version : King Corbin Talks Undertaker’s Influence On His Career

Kemo
01-07-2020, 09:04 PM
King Corbin recently gave an interview to the Kansas City Chiefs website “Chiefs Wire.” During the conversation, Corbin stated that The Undertaker is the WWE legend who has influenced him the most.

“Undertaker is someone I looked up to for his physicality and the mentality, so he’s a guy I grab onto every time he’s around, and he seems very willing to help. And not a lot of guys want to give out secrets, but he helps in how I think about putting things together, and he’s really played a significant role helping me find success and fame,” Corbin said.

Corbin also mentioned Triple H as someone who has had an influence on his career.

“(Triple H) has been hands-on with me since day one, and he’s always interested in what I’m doing and how I’m doing and how I can evolve, so those guys have played major roles in helping me grow.”

Corbin also stated during the interview that he believes he’s earned all the stripes in WWE and that the next logical step for him is a world championship run.

“I want to get my hands on that WWE championship,” Corbin said. “I think that’s the next step and logical step for me. I’ve earned all these stripes, so it’s time to put some gold around my waist.”

Corbin also spoke about the similarities between trying to crack the WWE roster and trying to crack the roster of an NFL team.

“I think the mentality you get when you try to make the NFL is a long, hard enough road that thousands of college football players are trying to get to the NFL,” Corbin said.