PDA

View Full Version : Big Show Comments On Returning To RAW

Kemo
01-07-2020, 09:07 PM
Last night on WWE RAW, Big Show made his return to the ring for the first time in over a year. Show wrestled in the 6-man tag team main event last night along with Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe against Seth Rollins and the AOP. It was Show’s first match since November 20th, 2018. On that show, he teamed with the Bar to take on all 3 members of New Day on Smackdown.

WWE.com correspondents caught up with Big Show backstage from RAW last night.

“Tonight was amazing,” Show said backstage. “After going through 5 hip surgeries in a year and a half, to be able to take a phone call from a friend, a peer in the business, to come out in front of this incredible crowd tonight and get back in the ring after almost a year and a half and be competitive, I’m just extremely humbled and grateful.”

Show continued to say he’s been tested in the last year and a half like he’s never been tested before.

“They say what doesn’t break you makes you stronger,” Show continued. “I think my faith in my career, my faith in myself, and faith in this business was tested these last 2 years like it’s never been tested before. I’m just extremely grateful for the fans and we’ll see what happens next week.”

NTzHnTb828M