PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk Blasts The Miz Over WWE Backstage Remarks

Kemo
01-08-2020, 06:17 PM
It looks like CM Punk wasn’t very happy with some remarks from the Miz made during the latest episode of WWE Backstage. The self proclaimed ‘Best In The World; blasted the A-Lister over his comments on the show in his latest ‘pipe bomb’ attack.

The Miz was the special guest on the WWE series this week and he cut a promo on his appearance while talking to the camera as the filming for the show was wrapping up.

However interestingly, towards the end of the promo, the former World Champion apparently took a shot at CM Punk after asking Renee Young if there was any better episode of WWE Backstage:

“Oh yeah, we are now done with WWE Backstage, they are taking the microphones off me. It was great, it was amazing. I feel like this was the best WWE Backstage episode ever. Oh, sorry. I didn’t ‘change the culture,’ my bad. my bad.”

The WWE on Fox twitter account later posted a clip of this promo on Twitter. CM Punk responded to it with a tweet of his own and in the response which has since been deleted, he told the WWE star to “go suck a blood money covered d**k in Saudi Arabia”

Though this tweet wasn’t online for very long and it seems that the WWE on Fox account has taken down their post featuring the video of the promo as well.

For those who don’t know, CM Punk made a surprise appearance on WWE Backstage during the closing moments of the November 12th episode last year.

He cut a short promo during the appearance saying “It’s as simple as this, just when they think they’ve got the answers, I change the culture.”

There have been no response from any other guests of WWE Backstage on the matter and it would be interesting to know what Fox officials think about Punk’s comments.