PDA

View Full Version : Triple H And Vic Joseph Talk About NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool II

Kemo
01-08-2020, 06:36 PM
Both Triple H and former NXT UK commentator Vic Joseph have shared their excitement ahead of this weekend’s NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool II event.

Taking to Twitter, “The Game” Triple H reflected on how the event takes them back to where it all began. He shared how NXT UK’s mentality gave fans and Superstars a place to rally behind and claim “THIS IS OUR BRAND.”

“Back to where it all began. Where fans and Superstars alike joined together to say THIS IS OUR BRAND. Before we return to Blackpool for #NXTUKTakeOver: Blackpool II, see how we got there. See the latest #PrimeTarget on this week’s episode of @NXTUK on @WWENetwork. #WeAreNXTUK”

Joseph, who previously worked on the NXT UK brand before being moved to RAW, added his thoughts on the event. He expressed how it was difficult for him to convey how much NXT UK means to him as a brand, given that it provided him with his first opportunity. He also shared his gratitude in how it allowed him to learn from and work closely with Nigel McGuinness.

“Hard to put into words what @NXTUK means to me. It’s where @TripleH gave me my first opportunity, where I learned from @McGuinnessNigel, where I was part of the foundation that grew into an empire! Don’t miss #NXTUKTakeOver: Blackpool II THIS Sunday on the @WWENetwork #WeAreNXTUK”

NXT UK TakeOver: Blackpool II takes place this Sunday, January 12th from the Empress Ballroom in Blackpool, England. It will be main evented by WALTER against Joe Coffey for the NXT United Kingdom Championship.