PDA

View Full Version : The Miz To Host ‘Cannonball’ Game Show On USA Network This Summer

Kemo
01-15-2020, 08:11 PM
WWE Superstar Mike “The Miz” Mizanan has signed on to host a new competition series titled, Cannonball.

The show will feature contestants facing off in “the biggest, wettest, slippery-est water sports competition ever created.” Cannonball premieres this summer on the USA Network and is slated for a 10-episode first season.

TV and radio personality Rosci Diaz will co-host. Her credits include a BET’s 106 & Park (2006-2012) and Entertainment tonight (2012-2014). Comedian Simon Gibson will serve as sideline reporter.

Incredibly honored to be the host of @USA_Network’s new show “Cannonball.” Every project for me is a passion project because I put everything into making it the very best it can be. Along w/ me are 2 incredible talents, @rocsidiaz & @simeygibson the chemistry is ? #Cannonball

— The Miz (@mikethemiz) January 14, 2020

Cannonball has been described as an obstacle course competition along the lines of Wipeout. The water-based challenges will include sliding off a 100-foot waterslide and rocketing off one of the world’s fastest drop towers. Contestants will battle to claim a $10,000 cash prize.

Along with his wife Maryse, The Miz also stars in Miz and Mrs. Season two of the hit reality series premieres January 29th on USA Network.