PDA

View Full Version : Kane Returning To SmackDown This Week

Kemo
01-15-2020, 08:15 PM
WWE has announced that the former World Champion Kane will be returning to the company on this week’s episode of SmackDown Live for a ‘special appearance’.

Kane last appeared on WWE TV during the September 26th edition of Raw. He captured the 24/7 Championship for a bit during his appearance on the show. Though he was attacked by Bray Wyatt later in the night.

There is no word yet on what the Big Red Monster will be doing at the episode but the company is teasing his participation in Royal Rumble.

During a recent interview with Sporting News, Kane was asked if he is retired from WWE and replying to the question, the former champion had explained that he is looking forward to making an in-ring return:

“When people ask me if I’m looking forward to getting back in the ring, I’m like, ‘eh, I don’t know what I’d be doing, but I’m sure at some point I’ll do something.’”

While not confirmed, WrestleMania season will kick off with Royal Rumble so it’s possible that Kane gets involved in a feud upon his return and it would be interesting to see if it leads to a match at the Show Of Shows.