PDA

View Full Version : The Usos On Taking A Break From WWE

Kemo
01-15-2020, 08:16 PM
The Usos were guests on this week’s WWE Backstage where they talked about a number of topics including their favorite moments in WWE to what they were up to over the past few months that they haven’t been on WWE.

For those who are unaware, Jimmy Uso got arrested for DUI in July, and the duo was off WWE programming since then, until their return to SmackDown on the January 3 episode.

“You all know how it is being on the road, it’s hectic. You almost get tunnel vision on the road,” Jimmy Uso opened up. “It becomes your baby, it becomes what do I need to do? How can I fix that crack? How can I get over with this? How can I talk this way? How can I look this way?”

“And you put so much energy into this, right? And I think that’s what we were doing. We didn’t slow down. You almost got to get away from it.”

“Detox,” Booker T added, to which Jimmy agreed. Booker also talked about understanding what one has and how quickly one can lose it.

“Like you said it could be gone in a quick moment,” Jey said. “When you in those moments, when you’re at your lowest, the only way you can come up; you see all the opportunities in front of you when you’re at your lowest. And that’s where we were headed to.”

The Usos stated that they had to “dip off” and get grounded by getting back with their family and their roots.

Will
01-16-2020, 10:25 PM
Being left at home for 6 months by management for always being drunk is a long way from voluntarily taking a break.