PDA

View Full Version : Michelle McCool Calls Out WWE For Women’s History Month Snub

Kemo
03-04-2020, 09:10 PM
Michelle McCool was not included in a recent WWE.com article focussing on some of the greatest women’s champions in company history. 45 women wrestlers from WWE’s past were mentioned in the article, but not Michelle McCool. The list was later updated to include more entries, including McCool.

Real talk-when you’ve put up w/ more in past than anyone would believe(simply b/c I’m the @undertaker wife)have rarely been mentioned for making ANY contribution to the “women’s revolution”-but WOW-not even top 45!#zerotalent #undertakerswife #laycoolwho #hadtospeak #stillblessed

— Michelle McCool (@McCoolMichelleL) March 3, 2020

Who knows?but i bet if they need hubs & can’t get him??????????

Let’s not get carried away…overrated & my hubs will NEVER belong in same sentence…..?& thank you for the love!

The list was evidently updated at some point:

Becky Lynch
Nikki Bella
The Boss N Hug Connection
Trish Stratus
Michelle McCool (added later)
Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross
Naomi
Shayna Baszler
Charlotte Flair
Eve
AJ Lee
Rhea Ripley
Asuka
Melina
Jaqueline
Ronda Rousey
Nia Jax
Bayley
Carmella
Maryse
The Kabuki Warriors
Brie Bella
Kaitlyn
Natalya
The Iiconics
Kay Lee Ray
Sasha Banks
Alundra Blayze
Alexa Bliss
Ivory
Beth Phoenix
Toni Storm
Candice Michelle
Alicia Fox
Victoria
Chyna
Layla
Molly Holly
Kairi Sane
Ember Moon
Paige
Mickie James
Lita
Kelly Kelly
Stephanie McMahon
Bull Nakano
Jazz
Jillian Hall
Sable
Wendi Richter

The list does not include the Fabulous Moolah, who holds the record for the longest time spent with a WWE women’s title. Sensational Sherri also held the title for 441 days but does not appear in WWE’s article. Gail Kim is also absent from the list.