PDA

View Full Version : Steve Austin Returns On RAW, Delivers Stunners After The Show

Kemo
03-18-2020, 03:02 PM
Steve Austin made his return to WWE’s flagship show, Monday Night RAW, in a special episode of the series.

He did so on the show that was held in Orlando, Florida at the WWE Performance Center on the USA Network. This marked the first time that WWE has aired RAW from their training facility, which was due to the outbreak of the coronavirus.

Steve Austin’s returned to WWE programming to celebrate 3:16 Day (March 16th), commemorating his famous Austin 3:16 catchphrase. Austin is known for coming out to packed houses of screaming fans, but this night was different. Austin came out to empty bleachers in the Performance Center. He drank some beer and declared that 3:16 Day is now a national holiday.

He then read some cards that described the significance of 3:16 Day. The new holiday is symbolized by various rebellious activities, such as flipping people off, making your boss work for you and speeding in your car.

Flip that card over, @steveaustinBSR.#Raw #316Day

— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) March 17, 2020

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video_thumb/ETR3VbVXYAECtrT.jpg:small

As this was going on, Bryon Saxton was holding up cards with numbers to rate what Austin was saying. This eventually led to Austin inviting Saxton down to the ring. Austin shared a beer with Saxton and then nailed him with a Stole Cold Stunner.

Steve Austin later shared a moment of mutual respect with RAW Women’s Champion Becky Lynch. The two stars saluted each other in the middle of the ring with a few beers.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ETVPAuxXsAEB5qQ.jpg:small

Austin made a few appearances on RAW last year including for the special RAW Reunion at the Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida.

My sincere apologies to @ByronSaxton for kicking him dead square in the balls. I don’t know what hurts worse, his balls or my foot. I will go in for
X-Rays tomorrow. Byron, Ice em down for 20 minutes every other hour. That’s what Vince did. All the best. #316day

— Steve Austin (@steveaustinBSR) March 17, 2020