PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho Congratulates Triple H: “Time And Circumstances May Change But Our Chemistry Doesn’t”

Kemo
04-26-2020, 04:04 AM
WWE had announced a special celebration for the 25th anniversary of Triple H’s in ring debut for the company and wrestling stars from around the globe have been coming forward to wish the Game on the occasion since then.

One such surprising wish came from former AEW World Champion Chris Jericho who has drifted apart from the WWE world in recent times due to his association with AEW.

The former WWE star posted a video on his social media accounts recently to congratulate Triple H. In the video as seen below, he claimed that time and circumstances may change but the chemistry between the two does not:

“Times and circumstances may change but one thing that never changes is the amazing chemistry that I had with Triple H. So I just wanna wish him a happy 25th anniversary.

To one of the greatest to ever step inside a wrestling ring and a guy I had killer chemistry with. Every match we ever had was great. Happy 25th anniversary. Lemmy would be very proud of you.”

HpbNAEbk4JE

After his one year contract with WCW ended, Triple H signed a deal with WWE and he made his in ring debut for the company on the April 30, 1995 episode of Wrestling Challenge.

Since then he has went on to build a Hall Of Fame worthy career in the promotion including over a dozen world title victories and many memorable moments throughout the years.