PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Green Comments On Recent WWE Releases

Kemo
04-27-2020, 06:32 PM
Chelsea Green is currently a part of the Robert Stone Brand on NXT programming. Green’s WWE career is just getting started but for many their time in the company came to an end earlier this month. Green was recently interviewed by WCSN and commented on the releases which included her partner, Zack Ryder and her friend, Deonna Purrazzo.

“This has been happening all over the world in every profession,” Green said. “It’s really, really unfortunate that two of the people who are closest to me in my life were released, but on the other hand, both of them are going to go on to do so much more, and I would feel terrible if that wasn’t the case, but that’s the case.”

Green continued to talk about how she is looking forward to seeing what both Ryder and Purrazzo do outside of WWE.

“Deonna has so much potential,” Green continued. “She was not used in the capacity she should have been used in. Matt has so much potential and has continued to prove that throughout his entire career. So, whatever Matt does, he’s fine.”

Green also noted during the interview that Lance Storm was a big influence on her career. She trained at the Storm Wrestling Academy in Calgary. Storm shut the school down last year in order to work on the road with WWE as a producer. He was then one of the many producers who were either furloughed or released earlier this month.

“He really is like a dad to me, and to Peyton Royce, and to Rachael, and everyone who’s gone through his school,” Green said about Storm.

Green last competed in the #1 contenders ladder match for the NXT women’s championship. She almost won the match as well but a knee injury prevented her from climbing the ladder. Highlights of the match can be seen below:

sZ4rBhVcJIc