PDA

View Full Version : Drew McIntyre: Vince McMahon “Seems To Predict The Future”

Kemo
04-27-2020, 06:35 PM
WWE Champion Drew McIntyre believes that Vince McMahon is seemingly able to “predict the future.” Speaking with Rebellious Noise, McIntyre opened up about Vince labeling him the “Chosen One” during his first run with WWE. According to him, he never felt the pressure of the recognition at the time due to his age.

Drew McIntyre explained how “[…] when I was younger, nothing fazed me, so I didn’t see it as pressure. I saw it as something that was really cool, but I did learn a lot.” He admitted how, looking back with hindsight, he knew he wasn’t ready. He stressed how he wouldn’t change a thing as it was all part of his journey—a journey that eventually led him to claim the promotion’s top prize in the main event of WrestleMania.
Drew McIntyre, “The Chosen One”

Drew McIntyre still remembers the promo that Vince McMahon cut where he referred to him as a future world champion. He shared how he didn’t know Vince was going to say that. “I was supposed to just go out there and talk, then Vince comes out and says something.” McIntyre revealed how he was watching alongside everyone else and how it was surreal to have to consider the situation “normal.”

With Drew McIntyre defeating Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania 36, Vince McMahon’s early predictions finally came true. McIntyre stated how Vince has a crystal ball and is seemingly able to predict the future. He shared how Vince would talk about the WWE Network long before the WWE Network existed. He highlighted how Vince had claimed he would be a “future world champion” without specifying exactly when that was going to happen.