PDA

View Full Version : Dustin Rhodes On The WWE Hall Of Fame, If He Misses Goldust

Kemo
04-27-2020, 06:39 PM
All Elite Wrestling’s Dustin Rhodes recently participated in an online Q&A session via Twitter. Some of the questions he answered regarded his interest in being inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. He was also asked whether he missed portraying Goldust at all.

Although his father, Dusty Rhodes, was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame back in 2007, an induction isn’t something that Dustin is overtly concerned about.

Despite this confession, he remains open-minded to the idea. He shared that “If it comes, it comes.” Until then, however, he remains focused on AEW and helping to grow and develop their “talented kids.”

That is not what I concern myself with. If it comes, it comes. I am focused on @AEWrestling and growing our talented kids.

— Dustin Rhodes (@dustinrhodes) April 26, 2020

Having first portrayed WWE’s Goldust back in 1995, Dustin has an undeniably long history with the character. When asked if he missed Goldust at all, he admitted that he didn’t.

That being said, he remains thankful for the years he was able to bring Goldust to life through his various iterations.

Dustin Rhodes recently defeated Kip Sabian to advance in the AEW TNT Championship Tournament. He is scheduled to face off against Lance Archer on this week’s episode of AEW Dynamite in the semi-finals. If successful, Dustin would advance to vie for the championship against either Darby Allin or his brother Cody Rhodes.