PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Hardy Wants To Face Brock Lesnar In His Last Match

Kemo
05-01-2020, 10:28 PM
It’s safe to say that at the age of 42, Jeff Hardy has more of his wrestling career behind him than in front. It appears that the former World Champion also understands this as he is already talking about a potential retirement match for himself.

The Charismatic Enigma recently appeared on the After The Bell podcast of Corey Graves where he talked about his long and illustrated career in the wrestling business in detail.

During the interview, Hardy also expressed the desire to face Brock Lesnar once again and said that maybe he can compete with the Beast in his last match:

“That’s one more thing, I would love to get my a** kicked by him [Brock Lesnar] again because he’s just intimidating and insanely gifted. To be as successful as he was in the MMA world, he’s amazing. That would be interesting, man. Maybe that could be my last match. I was his first match; he could be my last match.”

Jeff also talked about the recent SmackDown promos promoting his return. He talked about his rehab and problems with alcoholism and drug abuse and said that he is doing everything he can to make the situation better.

Brock Lesnar’s debut match in WWE main roster was against Jeff Hardy. Lesnar faced the Attitude Era star in a singles bout at Backlash 2002 and the Beast defeated the wrestling veteran via a TKO in five minutes.

The Hardy Boyz then went on to pick up victories over the former WWE Champion in the following weeks but Jeff has never faced Brock in a singles match since then.

BngemrD1EAQ