PDA

View Full Version : Mandy Rose Says Her Post WrestleMania Segment With Otis Was Unscripted

Kemo
05-02-2020, 02:27 PM
Mandy Rose had been involved in a storyline with Otis in the last few months and their angle concluded with the two finally getting together at WrestleMania 36 where Rose helped the former NXT star in winning his match against Dolph Ziggler.

The duo then shared another moment backstage when they were interviewed after the show and during a recent interview, the Golden Goddess revealed that the segment was actually unscripted.

Mandy recently spoke to Sports Illustrated where she talked about a number of things and revealed that her post WrestleMania segment with Otis was completely unscripted:

“That was just us, off-script, being ourselves. I was shocked it got so many views. We’re really thankful that people are enjoying this. This was something we thought was really funny, and we both thought it could be a great story.

Though I never thought it would resonate with people this much. But it’s relatable, and it’s really cool that we’ve been able to involve so many people.”

The segment in question has garnered a lot of attention from fans and as of this writing it has more than 3.5 million views on WWE’s official YouTube channel.

hBenfqFrH8I