PDA

View Full Version : Becky Lynch Says The Rock & John Cena Are Mentoring Her Acting Career

Kemo
05-04-2020, 02:40 PM
Becky Lynch is said to be drawing interest in the entertainment world for her ability to connect with fans. According to comments “the Man” made to TMZ recently, two wrestling legends are helping mentor her for a potential acting career. Those two wrestling legends are the Rock and John Cena.

Lynch is set to appear in the season 5 premiere of the hit show Billions later this month. Series co-creator Brian Koppelman said last year that Lynch had a standing offer to appear on the show.

“You never know if people are gonna come through with these things, but he did and they did. I’m on the season premiere,” Lynch told TMZ Sports about Koppelman’s offer.

She continued to talk about how both the Rock and John Cena have been offering her advice.

“[The Rock has] actually he’s been very helpful in guiding me,” Lynch said. “He’s just being very giving and I think they all are because they’ve all been there and they’re all ready to look after the next generation.”

Lynch would continue to talk about advice she has received from John Cena.

“Cena’s also been so great to me and so generous with his time and his advice, checks up on me on what I’m doing now. I think everybody wants to see the next generation move to where they’ve been, ya know?!”

Lynch would later confirm during the interview that she has no plans to leave WWE for Hollywood, however.

“Look, I just love performing. I love being able to get it out there, but I also love a crowd. So, as long as I can wrestle, then I’m going to be doing that.”

Lynch has a degree in acting from the Dublin Institute of Technology.