PDA

View Full Version : Big E On The New Day Being Declared “The Greatest Faction Of All Time”

Kemo
05-04-2020, 02:54 PM
WWE Superstar Big E has reacted to a WWE article that argued that his stable, The New Day, is the “greatest faction in WWE history.” Joining WWE show The Bump, Big E shared his thoughts on the article, admitting he didn’t know how to take it.

Big E admitted that the honor being bestowed is undeniably cool. He added how his job is to go out and perform and the best he can be, whether that’s in the ring or on the mic. He added how it’s the job of the fans and the media to determine who the best faction of all time is.

“Part of me thinks that this is flattering because I can think of many great factions,” Big E said. “I will say though, we’re not done yet, there are no other active factions – maybe Undisputed Era, I guess you could say because you don’t know what their reigns will look like or titles that they’ll win – but, this is not a conversation for me to decide. I’ll let people like you [The Bump panel] decide the greatest faction.”

He then reflected on the current coronavirus pandemic. Big E confessed it has been difficult for him and Kofi Kingston to keep their spirits up. This is especially true as they are competing in front of zero fans and receiving no live reactions. It’s something he misses as they love their fans.

Big E credited the fans with helping to establish the New Day. He stressed how if it wasn’t for their genuine reactions, they wouldn’t have been able to adjust their performances.

Glorious Maxxwell
05-05-2020, 12:08 AM
Wouldn't be my choice, tbh. But I do really love those guys and given the circumstances and how over they are... I can respect it.

LionDen
05-05-2020, 07:52 AM
Wouldn't be my choice, tbh. But I do really love those guys and given the circumstances and how over they are... I can respect it.

They annoyed the hell out of me. lol. I also would not call them the greatest faction of all time .. entertaining though .. sometimes. lol

Glorious Maxxwell
05-05-2020, 11:58 AM
The humor is definitely out there, especially Big E at times rofl. They resonate with a ton o people. Plus, in kayfabe, there one of the longest reigning tag champs... and Kofi's WWE title run was nothing to sneeze at.

I think everyone forgot about Evolution tho...

LionDen
05-05-2020, 07:41 PM
The humor is definitely out there, especially Big E at times rofl. They resonate with a ton o people. Plus, in kayfabe, there one of the longest reigning tag champs... and Kofi's WWE title run was nothing to sneeze at.

I think everyone forgot about Evolution tho...

IMO Kofi should not have gotten that Championship run but that is only my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, they do resonate with the WWE universe, they just didn't resonate with me. lol Yes between the 3 of them they had great title runs but was the faction game changers? As you mentioned Evolution, IMO they were game changers.